Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sometimes It Hurts

Sometimes Transformation Hurts

It might be physical pain, like the soreness of walking uphill, as I did today after going for a nice walk in the park.  Or, like withdrawal from sugar and caffeine.

Sometimes the pain is in your soul, like the changes I have to make in my living situation.  Or the stress of not having the money I need to do the basics.

But the rewards will be greater than the pain.  The end result is the focus I need to keep so that I can get through the days ahead.

It's not going to be easy but it will be worth it.

That's what I hold on to.  That's what will keep me going.

As you go through your own transformation, keep your eye on the prize my friend.  It's the only way to keep it together.

I believe in myself.
I believe in you.
I'm rooting for you,
hope you're rooting for me too.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment