Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Discovery Sessions [Free Calls]

Discovery Sessions [Free Calls]


One of the things that I need to do as part of my transformation is step outside of my comfort zone and do phone calls.

Now, I love talking on the phone but the idea of doing discovery calls always intimidated me.  I felt that I would get rejected or be made to feel like I wasn't competent to help anyone.

Ironically, I do know what I'm talking about. And I also know that coaching is not like therapy.  I'm not going to fix anyone.  I'm going to help them fix themselves.  And, I also know that not everyone I speak to is going to be a perfect fit for me, nor me for them.  And I'm okay with that.

So what was the block? Just my own mindset.  So I'm walking the walk not just talking the talk.  I shifted my mindset and am open to conducting discovery calls for free.

There's no pitch on these calls.  Its all about me talking with my ideal market and getting their insight, learning what they need and helping them get started on their own transformation journey.

There isn't even a product to offer at this point.  Just some conversation and coaching.

I can't wait to speak with you. 

Book an appointment with Joy Marino Coaching using SetMore

You can also comment on the blog, below and let me know you're interested and what is your biggest struggle and also what is your biggest goal.

I believe in myself.
I believe in you.
I'm rooting for you,
hope you're rooting for me too!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment